AUK Gala Dinner
Al-Arab in UK (AUK) Celebrates with Action for humanity 1st Founding Anniversary
A year of
And honors Arab personalities for 2023
AUK 1st Gala Dinner
Proceeds will go towards supporting those affected by the Syria-Turkey earthquake.
Honorable Arab personalities
Mohamed El Nenny
Arsenal FC defensive midfielder
Dr. Rihab Al Jamal
Chief Scientific Officer at Avipero Ltd who has made her mark in the field of the biopharmaceutical industry.
Abd AlRahman Al Jabiri
Known on social media platforms as the “London Explorer,” Aljabari is an Emirati content creator residing in the UK. He works in real estate, providing advice to those wishing to visit or invest in Britain.
Palestinian journalist and BeIN Sport correspondent in Britain Ibrahim Khadra covers the most recent English Premier League news. He has a distinguished history working in media, most notably with the BBC.
AUK Gala Dinner العشاء السنوي
- Seats are limited
- Attendance is for ages over 12 years old
- It is required to wear formal clothes with a tie for men or the traditional clothes related to the country.
- It is required to wear long clothes for women or traditional clothes of the country.
March 17, 2023 6:00 PM
Gala Dinner menu
- Hummus (chickpeas, olive oil and parsley)
- Yalanji (Stuffed vine leaves) with lemon and tomato dressing
- Cheese samosa “sambousik”, with a side of lemon and tahini
- Lamb Kibbeh
- Fattoush salad
- Pita bread
- “Shish Tahouk”: Chicken spices and tahini
- Lamb with onions, okra and garlic
- Beef meat balls, tomato and cumin
- Basmati rice, onion and barberries
- Mixed Baklava
- Sliced melons and fruits
- Eastern sweets